My 37Qt Techni Ice Cooler

You might be using your ice cooler for hunting or fishing, but I use my cooler only to keep beer cool in the summer time. I've a beautiful white 37Qt Techni Ice Signature Series Cooler and it's a solid piece of work. It was a little warm when I took it up (it was in my garage for the last three or four months). If I go by what I've come across online, I should, first off, cool my cooler before I start using it. Make sense. So, I just filled the cooler with ice and closed the lid. Of course, the ice melted; in fact, at a faster rate than the usual, however, it cooled down my cooler.

They say, “cool everything before you put them in the cooler”.  Cold beer, cold ice and no air; a recipe for an amazing cooler experience. You may know all this, but what you may not know is – the surface of the ice helps determine how long it'll last in the cooler. The harder the surface of the ice, the longer it'll last. Moreover, packing an ice cooler is a skill. Seriously!



To enjoy chilled beer by the sea, I pay attention to the packing of the cooler. Rather than putting beer bottles and ice randomly one after the other, I place everything in layers. I start with the layer of ice on the bottom and then place my beer bottles. I also put a significant amount of ice at each corner and all sides. I repeat it until the cooler gets full. (It's actually a wise move to fill the voids with ice, leaving no room for air).

That's it! My Techni Ice cooler has a rubber seal that restricts the air to come in when it's closed. Since it's all white in color, it repels the maximum heat. Moreover, I always try to keep my cooler out of the sun as much as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Techni Ice USA's Best Ice Cooler Bag

Dry Ice Packs in Brief

Ice Chest Cooler: I Bought the Best One From Techniice (Part-1)