Techni Ice Cooler: An Honest Review

A recent trip to a Miami beach provided me chance to get my hands on an ice cooler in the Techni Ice line: 37Qt Techni Ice Signature.

I'd been hearing only good things about Techni Ice coolers for some time and was actually curious to find out more about them. After all, it's 'just' an ice cooler to keep your beer in. What was so special about a Techni Ice cooler? There are other cheaper options available in the market to look at, I wondered.

Here's what I found…

The 37Qt Techni Ice Signature is crazy durable. Techni Ice claims that this cooler has 2.8” walls and 3” lid, which is more than twice as thick as most polyethylene ice boxes – a statement that I wouldn't question after looking at its construction. The huge lid and walls are injected under extreme pressure with the highest quality and high density multi compound PU insulation.



Initially I thought it would look like other coolers. But, it has a bunch of features, which makes it better than any option available in the market. It has stainless steel latches, dual seal airlock system, free heavy duty dairy basket, fully integrated corrosion resistant hinges and fully integrated anchor points.

While testing this Techni Ice cooler, I found it has good ice retention property. Checking on it just after the afternoon in the grilling hot temperature, it appeared that very little ice was melted, indicating I had some more hours to stay on the beach.

All in all, I was very happy (actually impressed) with my purchase. Its durability and refrigeration couldn't have been better. Last but not the least, Techni Ice has spent a good amount of time making all its products well designed and pretty cool looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Techni Ice USA's Best Ice Cooler Bag

Dry Ice Packs in Brief

Get the most suitable soft cooler bag!