Techniice RESUABLE Dry Ice: Give It a Try

I often travel from one place to another for business purpose. While traveling, I don't only need to keep my food and drinks fresh, but also need to make sure of ease of packing, weight, and other aspects from security point of view. So, I bought ice cubes (similar to regular ones). Actually, I didn't do much research and chose the ones that I found in the first shop. That was my mistake, I guess. Those ice cubes were literally unable to keep my food items chilled for long.

Soon, I felt a need for some other alternative, but this time I knew what I needed to do. I started browsing online portals and came to know about Techniice REUSABLE Dry Ice that actually lasts up to 6 times longer than the other alternative solutions. (Of course, I was amazed to see such a thing, but I didn't want to make a wrong selection again). I quickly read all the reviews which were quite satisfactory and I made my purchase then and there.

When I compared gel ice packs with my previous purchase, I found a huge difference. The gel ice packs performed relatively well. As per my expectations, they were light in weight with comparative freezer and thaw time. Also, they were constructed well, which made them easy to carry and safe to use.



The reusable dry ice packs that I bought were non traditional in design. They were, in fact, manufactured with three different types of layers, namely – heavy duty plastic layer, textile layer and refrigerant polymer. I'm sure that such design offers them to be as flexible as possible, even when they're frozen.

The packs state 'cut to size' which was actually helpful for me to adjust my packing. I just spaced three packs between my food and drinks, which were capable enough of keeping everything chilled for 6 hours. And guess what? I used them over and over again (which made them one of my best purchases). Moreover, I used them in my insulated lunch box to keep my food hot and they successfully passed that test as well.

Based on my experience, I feel that RESUABLE dry ice packs from Techni Ice USA will soon replace other alternative solutions, such as gel ice packs, bagged ice packs, and so on...

Enjoyed this post? Be sure and share it on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Techni Ice USA's Best Ice Cooler Bag

Dry Ice Packs in Brief

Ice Chest Cooler: The Perfect solution for your outdoor life